Bbq's are fun

Monday, September 1, 2008

I went for part of Emerge 2008 yesterday. First time going for Emerge. Basically, it's a 3-day event (I think) where Christians from many churches come together. We had pastors from Singapore as well as from Taiwan. Later on I found out that there were actually Taiwanese stars in the front row as well. I kid you not. City Harvest's Pastor Kevin was preaching in Taiwan, which explains the humble presence of the stars...haha. It was fun. It was like any normal service, except that there was much more energy around us. It was...powerful...and amazing. You have people from all over come together for one purpose. I loved every moment of it. :D

Later I went to my cousin's house for BARBECUE! :D It was my aunt's birthday that day. The food was oh-so-good. Compliments to the chef ;) There were sausages, chicken, corn, lamb kebabs, cake and chocolate eclairs. I had so much meat in one night. Let's see, 4 sausages ( or was it 5?), a drumstick, chicken wings, and i don't know how much lamb. Oh well, it's not like I go for a bbq every night right?



This is Jehan. My cheeky yet adorable nephew :) He was pouring water all over the garden! So cute!


Ahhh....mojito! It was good :D

Jehan and LB the dog.


I didn't get to take pictures of the food. Basically I gobbled it all down before I got the camera out...hehe. No lah, I was just too lazy to take pictures of the food. I mean, who in their right mind would patiently take out the camera, get a good picture of the food, and only then start to eat??!! I mean in restaurants yeah I do that, but not at bbq's. The sausages were too tempting ;)





Just some random pictures of my dogs. Patch and Pixie. <3

2 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

awwww,i miss u and ur family stories.

everyone look's so prettyful lol.

anusha said...

haha! we do :)

hopefully there'll be more to come