FRIENDS! :D

Wednesday, September 17, 2008



Happy (belated) birthday!

I am lucky to have you as my friend. Sure, we may have had our little misunderstandings, but what's a friendship without misunderstandings? In any relationship, misunderstandings are bound to happen. We got over them, that's all that matters :) I'm glad we became friends. I'm glad we sat next to each other during moral class in form 3 :D

Don't forget, when you get a boyfriend, I must be the first one you call okay? :P And stop planning to go to the movies and ditch me last minute lah! Hahah.

p/s : I know you're eyes are closed, but I don't have any other picture of the two of us. Hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is alright....you are forgiven when i saw the p/s's =p
Well i might do it you know during our cinema meeting...hehe
Btw , thanks=p

anusha said...

hahaha! so mean! lol :)