The Simpsons!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I have not written in a while as my trials were going on. But now I'm free! :D



The Simpson's Movie is so much better than the TV series. The movie's got more funny parts than silly parts. It was SO FUNNY! HAHAHAHA. I liked the part where the town was getting covered by a dome and the bar people went to the church and the church people went to the bar! Classic. Another funny part was when Homer tried to save his family by putting a "Sop" sign but ended up hitting himself on a "hard place". Surprisingly there were emotional parts to the movie. I suppose it really isn't a movie without an emotional scene!


And just to show how much people really like The Simpsons, there's actually a Simpsons Phone!
See the Simpsons logo on the phone? It's a Samsung phone...........

0 comments: