Being sick......

Friday, August 24, 2007

Urgh! It's technically the last day of the holiday and I woke up this morning with a bad sore throat! All I have been doing is.....sleeping! That's the upside of being sick. You get to sleep all day! I woke up at 9, had my breakfast, slept at 10, woke up at 12, had my lunch, took my shower, slept at 2, and woke up at 5. It is currently 5.30 and after posting this blog I will probably go back to sleep until 7, have my dinner, go for tuition, come back and........sleep!

The downside is that sleep isn't that comfortable when your throat is sore, your body is aching and mucus is coming out of your nose 24/7. Yuck! I couldn't sleep that well because everytime I swallowed my saliva my throat would hurt and I would have to grab the tissue and blow my nose. *grumbles* To make things even worse I have to go for the last session of the physics crash course I have been attending, which is from 9.30 am to 4 pm. And on Sunday, I have to go for a 7km run in the morning and swimming in the evening! AI! And I was just starting to think how lucky I was to have not caught the virus that everyone seems to be catching.........and then I caught it..........

0 comments: