Piano exam

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Today, I went for my Grade 7 piano exam at the Grand Bluewave Hotel.
My exam started at 8.50 in the morning! Ai! I had to wake up at 6 because my dad was afraid there might be a traffic jam on the way. Turns out, the jam was in the opposite direction. My teacher told me to be there by 8.15 in the morning. I was there by 7.45! Even my teacher hadn't arrived and I wasn't the first student of the day. So I waited. I started talking about Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows! Haha. Must have been the nerves. My teacher arrived at 8.20. I registered myself and found out I was the second candidate! OH my! At least the examiner wasn't bored yet when I entered.


It was not too bad. He was very friendly. And I managed to play my pieces and scales well despite a few slips here and there. :P I hope the slips weren't that bad! ..........I don't think they were............ Anyways, at least I know that I did my best.And it's over! I can finally relax now. And I don't have to play the same 3 songs that I have been playing over and over again anymore! :D

0 comments: