Alice in wonderland

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Finally got the chance to go out today. With my dear and my darling! :D


Dear, Darling, Me

I haven't had this much fun in ages. We didn't go anywhere special. But I laughed so much I think I might have strained my voice a little bit. NO complains here though :)



Watched Alice in Wonderland.

Overall I think it was a good movie. There were a few flaws. For instance, the Hatter was EXACTLY like Captain Jack Sparrow. I know that's the style he's famous for now, but there's no reason he should talk and walk exactly the same. He COULD have been a bit crazier. And the tea party scene was disappointing. There were not enough flying teacups. Haha. And when the queen said " Off with his head!" ,isn't it supposed to be all high-pitched and shrill??

But other than that the movie was good. :D

0 comments: