2012

Monday, November 16, 2009


What do I think of this movie? SO GOOD!
POST AHEAD CONTAINS SPOILERS
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|







OK, first things first. I LOVED THE MOVIE! Just how good was it? I could feel my heart pumping during so many scenes. Every minute was just so intense, I find myself forgetting the fact that I am in a cinema. Then again, this is just my opinion.

I'm not going to lie. The movie did freak me out.




The huge earthquakes, so big that Africa moved all the way to Wisconsin. (or was it the other way around?)




Volcano eruptions so massive that the whole of Hawaii was on fire.



The sea was so high, they came practically face to face with the peak of the Everest.

But towards the end, everything just sorta fell to place. OK, not EVERYTHING fell to place, but it was a happy ending nonetheless. It plays with your mind though. Keeps you thinking for a loong looong time. Haha.

3 comments:

iriene said...

I watched recently on Sunday. Thinking of watching it again for a better understanding and enjoy the special effects. Great movie, the best for this year! It is really exciting and full of suspense. Enjoyed every moment of it!
Do drop by my blog when u r online, tks!

realiti.. said...

hahah..so many people saw this movie..i want to watch this movie..but..so sad..all seat full..even at front of screen also full..huhuh..

anusha said...

iriene - definitely movie of the year! thanks for dropping by :)

nik mohd afiq - have hope! haha. u have to book online in advance, because for a movie like this, tickets are always sold out