It's over!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Semester 1 is over! It's the holidays....well, not really. Semester 2 starts in 1 week.....yeap I have holidays for ONE week......It's not fair! It's actually a 2 week holiday, but according to the A-Level's Office, we start one week earlier. WHY??? Oh well, nothing we can do about it now except ENJOY what time we have. Haha.

I just realised how boring the tv is nowadays. It's all reruns! And if it's not a rerun it's a stupid show that doesn't make any sense. I'm not saying that there aren't any good shows on tv, there are, just that they only show it once in a while. And at the wrong times! They always show good programmes late at night! And the internet is equally boring. The only reason I come online is to chat. And to occasionally check my facebook account, or to update my blog.

OH! I found out from Mr Sam that the old building is coming down soon. Which means, there won't be a concourse anymore! NOOOOO!!! i have only been in INTI for 4 months, BUT, in that 4 months, I have spent all my weekday mornings in the concourse area. If they bring it down, where are we going to hang out? AC? Goodness, AC in the morning.....I don't think so! The lobby in the new building.....it's too small, not many tables, not many chairs, so quiet, air-cond in full blast...I guess we could go there if there is really no where else to go. Mr Sam did say, though, that they are trying to propose that the new building should have something like a concourse where all of us students can hang out. I HOPE IT GETS APPROVED!! :D

0 comments: