Ikano, Ikea, and the Curve

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I went to all 3 places today. And I must say, I think Sunway Pyramid is so much better. Honestly, the number of shops was......slightly pathetic. Walked from Ikano to the Curve and back to Ikea. The only thing I enjoyed about this (besides finding this awesome pair of black heels....which I didn't get in the end) was Ikea's food. Oh, the gravy is so freaking awesome. BUT, THERE WAS NO DAIM CAKE! The whole day, all I could think about was, Ahh! I want that Daim cake! And then I got there, took my tray, and saw NO Daim cake. :( Ah well, at least the food was good :D I was so full though! I took a bit too much :P Had difficulty getting up from the chair what more walking all the way back to the Curve. Hahah. After spending the whole day there, we spent solely on food. OH! OH! I also found this :



Green tea ice-cream! As yucky as it sounds, it actually tastes really good. At one time, it was everywhere. I used to see it at almost all herbal shops, but didn't have the guts to try it. One fine day I thought, what the heck, I'm never gonna know until I find out. All of a sudden, none of the shops sell it. Honestly, typical Murphy's Law situation. It's freaking extinct. Right now, to my knowledge, there's one shop in the Curve selling this, and one in Ipoh Parade. Hahah. Kinda sad.

I can't wait till SATURDAY! :D

0 comments: