I cleared my table.........

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My table is now cleared. I can finally see the surface of my table....hehe. I took a full 2 hours to clear it! That's how much clutter there was on my table. This is what my table looked like before I cleared it :




After taking pictures...hehe.....i got down to business. Boy was there a lot to clear. Papers here, books there, TISSUES here, pencils and pens there. AI!!!! I kinda expected that clutter because I basically treated my table like a dump ever since the trials started. I just dumped this here, dumped that there. So yeah. Here's what I accomplished an hour later.....






Not much really...... I was trying to clear my table and at the same time arrange the mess I made. I had to decide on what to throw, what to keep and what to give Roshni. Hehe. So after 2 long hours, here's what my table looked like :





So my clean table is what I decided to keep...... and the rest are to be given away. :D

3 comments:

lindley (: said...

wah..dam neat..mines still a mess..xD

SY said...

(COUGH) action now merdeka is it ?
haha jk jk congrats making through SPM without any injuiry lol

Wosh, you really clean your table
It's really "empty"
WAit till you see mine lol

SY

Shin Ying Tan said...

-claps-grats