Hehe :)

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Last Sunday, I went for my swimming class with my sis.......which I do every Sunday. We were just getting in the pool to start the lesson, and we were hanging on to the wall trying to hold our breath underwater for at least 10 seconds.......and then we saw this boy.....probably not more than 8 years old, swimming past us with his head under water, the he comes up, floats on the water while checking his waterproof watch.......and then he sighs!............HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

5 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

lmao.honestly,was laughing.coz i could imagine u saying it and i imagines myself blurting out "cute ah?" as in dashing cute.....lol.

kids these days.....xD

Shin Ying Tan said...

ur daddy so semangat ah.

use the daughters punya Green Day music summore.

=D

anusha said...

1st of all....it was damn funny....i was laughing out loud in front of evrone.....2nd of all, he's 2 young 2 b dashing....seriously! lol

Kelly said...

great! my classmate's got a blog haha.

Shin Ying Tan said...

i'm waiting for new posts when ur free yeah...miss u.