Happy Birthday To Me! :)

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Yesterday (29th of June) was my Sweet Sixteen! It was the most awesome birthday I have ever had! Wow! In the morning, unfortunately for me, I had to go to school. But just before I left, my mum surprised me by giving me a necklace. This necklace is special because it is meant for me and only me! haha. It has some good vibrations to it. And the pendant has 2 stones-1 for my studies and 1 for good luck.....I think. Then she gave me a bracelet which was from my sister. It was made from rose-water crystals! wow! It's supposed to help me with my friendship. :) So sweet of her!

Then in school, I received 2 more necklaces from Su Yi and Carmen. They were beautiful necklaces! I couldn't thank them enough! Now I don't have to shop for jewelry anymore! :)

After school, me and a few friends of mine went to Sunway Pyramid to enjoy! It was so cool. We had a light lunch in KFC, walked around a bit, then went for a movie. Fantastic 4! It was so awesome! I nearly cried at the ending, but thank god I didn't. Hehe. Halfway through the movie, a phone rang just behind me! How irritating. It's like the advertisement. "I tauke mah!" So stupid. Other than that, the movie was great. After the movie, we walked around a bit more. We even tried on a few dresses in MNG! :) It was so cool! Then we took a few pictures, had Baskin Robbins, and left. Short and sweet. We all agreed that we would do this again after SPM. :D

After that, Dad took my sister and I to Uncle Chilli's in PJ Hilton!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! It was so cool! My dad was meeting someone there so it was just me and my sister at the table. I felt like an adult! We both ordered mocktails, which are cocktails without alcohol. it's just a mixture of different juices. Then we ordered 1 "Hilton's Classic" Burger and shared it among ourselves. It was so big! I couldn't even finish half! We took our time eating (hehe) and then when we were done, called for the check. (So cool!) I payed the bill and then went to meet dad. Shortly after that we left.

That was by far the most amazing birthday I have had......yet! :)


wait a minute! There was no cake! :0
my presents! bag included......hehe.

meeeeeeeeeee!

my mum bought me this top! :D

0 comments: