The Holidays......

Friday, February 23, 2007

What a holiday it's been! Although i didn't exactly do much. I didn't even get to go shopping! :( *sigh* Instead i had a few visits to the dentist, and still will be having visits with the dentist (long story). FIY, I Hate going to the dental clinic. The place just creeps me out! And I had to go there a few times! During the holidays! :( but then I keep reminding myself that it's all for the best. Other than going to the dentist, I don't think i have been anywhere else............so I had the time to catch up on all the episodes of Heroes which I missed, and i actually have the time to use the computer. Lol...... Heroes is a show that creeps me out, I like it! haha.....it's SO addictive though! I don't think I will have time to keep up with the series. Oh dear...I so badly want to know what's going to happen in the end. I think the fact that they show bits and pieces of the next episode is a great idea to attract people to watch the show! That's coz' they always show the climax of the episode and it makes me go : omg! I wonder what happened??!!!! I MUST WATCH IT! hehe.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've been tagged darl!

Fuyu2me said...

haha....dentist ain't all that bad, sometimes they are a lil creepy but then, sometimes they are relli sweet to gives us a lollipop after the check up...x) try grey's anatomy !!!

Mervin til'Leon said...

hmm... u should update ur blog more frequently. and try to use more gempak lingo, like gilerr... or lmao! Make it fun for us all to read, not just the boring stuff. Visit my blog too, u kno? And anywayz, i've added you on my bloghops. Add me too, u kno?

mervintilleon.blogspot.com