First Day Of School

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

It feels weird. At one point of time, I used to look up to the standard six kids and think to myself how matured they are. But when I reached standard 6, I dindn't feel matured. Then I came to form 1, and again i thought : the form 5 students sure look mature. Well, here I am, in form 5, not feeling matured AT ALL! I still feel like the kid i was 10 years back. It's weird thinking that in 1 year's time, I will be able to drive!

School was kinda ok.......I don't really like my class teacher. I mean, why her?????!!!! She's the last person I thought would be my class teacher. And yet today, she walked in and announced that she will be our class teacher of the year. So much for hoping for a good-last -year in school. And so it's no surprise that she will be teaching us my weakest subject. AAAAAAAAAARGH! It's so unfair! But then I found out that I have the best Bio teacher teaching us. SO I guess it's not so unfair after all. The other teachers are pretty good as well.....I think. There are 1 or 2 I don't know about. Another thing I disliked was the fact that I have HOMEWORK today. I know, I know, where's the surprise there? But I still hate it. I mean, jsut as you are getting to accept the fact that the holidays are over and that school has begun, the teachers pile a load of homework on your table for you to gape at. Urgh!

0 comments: